Thursday, November 15, 2007

~Master Geek Mitchell~

I am astounded by the incredible effort made on all fronts to make this thing happen, to see where it went, and how it finished. From where I sit and how I feel about this experience I am in awe at how well you all did in the face of this totally brutal event. I sent out a text before this started that I feel strongly about, a text that I want live by: "I will Praise God when I win and I will Praise God win I lose"

Great Job All!!!

I will sit at a computer for the rest of the day and night to post any
and all blogs you guys want posted.

~mitchell

3 comments:

carla said...

Mitchell, You did an awesome job as well!! I am so proud of you and to call you friend-- all you guys have been an example to me of what it really means "to go the EXTRA mile " I love you guys and I love you Mitchell

John, Tony, Dave & Rod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula Jolliff said...

Mitchell,
Thanks to all your hard work we were able to go along on this incredible adventure. Just want to let you know how much we appreciate your Geek skills.
Blessings to you, Paula