Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update ~ 11.16.10 ~ 08:39 PM

Well the shape this effort is taking will be different than 2007. I won't be reactive I will be proactive meaning that I will track via Spot Track gps and report around every 20 minutes or so to the crew. The blog will be a little bit less active than the last go round. My primary focus is the keep track of 303 so that John has an idea of when to be ready. Follow 117 and 1151 and their support vehicles and relay that info down to Mexico. Since my stance has changed I have had to switch gears in my head so I figured I would write this and let ya'll know that I will make efforts to keep you in the loop but I won't be getting a ton of updates from down south so will be making it all up as I go.

Excited to be here again and to be challenged with different tasks.
~mitchell

No comments: